"15% of working-age adults live with a mental disorder"~W.H.O.
1. Creating an environment for positive mental health in the workplace is essential in this fast-paced world.
2. 85% of employees' mental health conditions are undiagnosed or untreated 1
3. Many of the working population suffer from stress-induced Anxiety and Depression.
4. About US$1 trillion is the cost to the global economy due to depression and anxiety, predominantly from lost productivity.
W.H.O. Strategies to address mental health at work [5,6,7]
Reshape work environments to minimize psychosocial risks & exposure to psychosocial risks at work.
PROTECT & PROMOTE
Strengthen awareness, skills and opportunities for recognizing and acting early on mental health by identifying mental health conditions and individual interventions.
Support workers with mental health conditions to access, continue working and thrive.
A Few-self Help:
The cause of your problem, striking the optimum work-life balance.
2. Take a break:
Sometimes slowing down is crucial for mental health. There is no harm in taking a short break and rejuvenating your mind.
3. Erase stigma & ask for help:
Speak out about your problem & seek help whenever you need it.
4. Create an enabling environment:
Remain happy and create a positive attitude toward your team member.
Lets' Support people with mental health conditions at work & create a healthy workplace – Mentally !