Quick Quote Premium Estimate
The premium estimate given for private car & two wheeler quick quote section is given by assuming that all previous policies have been renewed continuously without any gap in insurance and no claim has been made in previous policies. Quote Quick premium estimate given for other products is approximate.
To receive the final payable premium for all products you are required click on the Continue to Buy.All Quote will be valid only for seven days from the date of creation of the quote.
You authorize Reliance General Insurance Co. Ltd. to call, send SMS and email on the contact number and email ID (made available by you on our website with a specific request to call back) and offer you information and services for the product you have opted for. You authorize us to call, SMS, email and get updates on Whatsapp you for the mentioned purpose for a period of upto 45 days irrespective of whether you are registered with the NDNC registry.
Consent for sharing personal information:
I/We, the undersigned, do hereby unconditionally agree, understand and consent as follows:
1) That I / we wish to receive information about various Reliance Group Products / Services to avoid repeated requests for basic personal information or being disturbed by communication (including telecalls, messages, emailers) from each of the Reliance Group Companies. I/we have unconditionally requested that, my/our personal information (PI) (excluding health and medical records/history; financial records such as bank/credit card/debit card/other payment instrument details; biometric information; passwords; physical/psychological/mental conditions) about myself /ourselves be disclosed to the regulated entities of the Reliance Group (the Conglomerate)
2) I/We do hereby authorize you to share my/our personal information within Reliance Group and unconditionally waive my/our rights to claim breach of privacy or violation of data-sharing norms resulting there from and / or allege breach of any provisions of applicable law.
I/We wish to receive sales offers, offers for services, offers for cross-sell and / or upsell (Regulated to the extent permitted by applicable law), from the Reliance Group, from other line of businesses within the Reliance Group (cross-sell and up-sell) to the extent permitted by applicable law.
3) I/we do hereby confirm, declare and agree that the consent granted by me/us herein is continuing and shall operate till such time I/We withdraw this consent by written intimation to RGICL in a prescribed format. I/we agree that this consent letter may be shared for the purpose of internal / external audit and/or government, reporting and regulatory purposes.
4) I/we confirm that to the extent stated herein, the contents of this consent letter shall supersede all prior understandings contained in the policy bond or prior communications and/or consents.
We will also use your contact details information to:
- Send you information about products and services offered by Reliance General Insurance and Reliance Capital Group Companies
- To contact you through SMS and email for policy reminder notices, claims processing
- To keep you updated on the insurance sector and Reliance General Insurance through our newsletters.
In event you do not wish to receive such information, you may unsubscribe through the facility in the email message you receive.
Use of the content
The content is available for informational purposes only. The posting of contents and access to this website does not render, either explicitly or implicitly, any provision of services or products by us. Information concerning financial products or services (including insurance, asset management and banking) is only available through the respective Reliance General Insurance.
All advertisements contains only an indication of cover offered with the products. For more information please read the policy wordings before concluding a sale.
Reservation of Rights
Declaration & Warranty on Behalf of All Persons Proposed to be Insured with RGICL
You agree to have read and understood the brochure, prospectus, sales literature & Policy wordings and confirm to abide by the same.
Standing Instructions for auto debit of Credit Card (SICC)
This standing instruction for auto debit is only available for payment of premium made through credit card and shall be subject to the terms and conditions mentioned in the Reliance HealthGain Policy (the Policy)
- The SICC request will be processed within 7 working days. The Company reserves its right to decline your request for SICC, without assigning any reason.
- Under SICC, the premium shall be debited on or prior to the premium payment due date.
- Prior to debiting the premium, SMS will be sent to your registered mobile no.
- This facility is available for the Policy with installment premium payment mode.
- The subsequent charge of premium shall be subject to change in applicable taxes.
- In the event of your request for SICC facility is declined due to any reason, you will be obligated to pay the outstanding premium through any other premium payment mode in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Policy. Non-payment of premium within due date as per the terms and conditions of the Policy, the Policy shall cease to operate from the unpaid installment due date and the Company shall not be liable for any claim under this Policy whatsoever.
- This authorization shall remain valid unless contrary instruction, revocation or termination of SICC issued by the Policyholder.
- Additionally in the event of any claim being logged under the policy for any cause whatsoever, all the subsequent premium installments shall immediately become due and payable notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein above contained. The company shall have the right to recover and deduct any or all the pending installments from the claim amount due under the policy.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE
MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF
ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED AND RELIANCE GENERAL INSURANCE
COMPANY LTD. AND ITS AND AFFILIATES, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED
OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Insurance does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials
will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or
that this website or the server that makes it available are free of
viruses or other harmful components. Reliance General Insurance does not
warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of
the use of the materials on this website in terms of their correctness,
accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not Reliance General
Insurance) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or
correction. The in formation and descriptions contained herein are not
intended to be complete descriptions of all terms, exclusions and
conditions applicable to the products and services, but are provided
solely for general informational purposes.
This website may be linked to other websites which are not maintained by
Reliance General Insurance. Reliance General Insurance is not
responsible for the content of those websites. The inclusion of any link
to such websites does not imply approval of or endorsement by Reliance
General Insurance of the websites or the content thereof.
Although the information contained in the Website has been carefully
vetted, the use of this website shall be at your own risk. All contents
on the Reliance General Insurance Website, including but not limited to
graphics, text and hyperlinks or references to other sites, is provided
"as is". Reliance General Insurance shall not give without warranty of
any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied
warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose,
non-infringement and freedom from computer viruses or other harmful
We shall not be responsible or liable for the authenticity, accuracy,
completeness, errors, omission, typographic errors, disruption, delay,
interruption, failure, deletion, defect of any information, research,
reports, analysis, quotes etc in this Web Site or any part thereof. We
assume no responsibility to update or amend the website.
We do not warrant that the functions of the Reliance General Insurance
website will be uninterrupted and/or error-free, that defects will be
corrected or that the Reliance General Insurance website or the server
that makes it available are free from computer viruses or other harmful
Credit/ Debit card details
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided
by you for availing of services on Reliance General Insurance Company
Ltd. will be correct and accurate and you shall not use any credit card
which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to
provide the correct and valid credit card details to Reliance General
Insurance Company Ltd. Further the said information will be not be
utilized and shared by Reliance General Insurance Company Ltd. with any
third parties unless required by law, regulation or court order.
"We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of
any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of
authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having
exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank
from time to time.
Refund & Cancellations:
You can get in touch with our Customer Care at 1800 3009 or email to
email@example.com to initiate the process. Please be informed
that cancellations will be subject to the terms and conditions of the
policy opted by the customers.
Limitation of Liability
Reliance General Insurance assumes no liability and shall not be
responsible as to the errors or omissions which may occur sometimes.
Reliance General Insurance expressly disclaim any liability, whether in
contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any direct, indirect,
incidental, consequential, punitive or special damages arising out of
or in any way connected with your access or use or inability to access
or use of the Reliance General Insurance website or reliance on its
content, or any failure of performance, interruption, defect, delay in
transmission, computer viruses or other harmful components, or line or
system failure associated with the Reliance General Insurance website,
regardless of our knowledge thereof. Reliance General Insurance shall
not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your
computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to, use
of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials,
data, text, images, video, or audio from this website
All content of the Reliance General Insurance Website is protected by
copyright with all rights reserved. All rights in the pages, site
content and arrangement are owned by Reliance General Insurance Company
Limited. You are prohibited from copying, modifying, displaying,
distributing, transmitting, redelivering through the use of "framing"
technology, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or
using any site content for any purpose without the prior written
approval of Reliance General Insurance Company Limited.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This web site is controlled and operated by Reliance General Insurance
from its offices within the India. Any claim relating to, and the use
of, this web site are governed by the Indian laws.
All Disputes arising out of these terms or this website shall be
litigated in, and only in, courts located in Mumbai, India, and you
agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be invalid
or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited
to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above,
then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by
a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of
the original provision and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions
shall continue in effect.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Reliance
General Insurance with respect to your access to and/or use of this web