Let's protect our kidneys by addressing health issues that cause kidney damage, resulting in excess bodily fluid and blood waste remaining in the body. Numerous medical concerns, such as heart disease and stroke, may arise as a long-term effect.
Symptoms of damaged Kidneys:
Various symptoms may develop if kidney disease is not detected early or worsens despite treatment. One may experience
1. Tiredness & jittery sleeping
2. Shortness of breath
3. Muscle cramping at night
4. Swollen feet and ankles
5. Puffiness around the eyes
6. Frequent urge to urinate
You are more likely to develop kidney disease if you have
2. High blood pressure
3. Heart disease
4. Family history of kidney failure
5. Various Kidney inflammations (Nephritis)
Diagnosis of Kidney Diseases
It's essential to check for diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, or a family history of kidney failure. Various tests of Blood & Urine are conducted to confirm the diagnosis and extent of the impairment.
In simple terms, a Healthy lifestyle leads to healthy kidney functioning.
1. Keep blood pressure, diabetes & cholesterol under control
2. Maintain a healthy weight.
3. Avoid overuse of Painkillers (NSAIDs)
4. Avoid excess of Alcohol & Smoking
5. Getting tested for CKD regularly if at high riskLet's pledge for Kidney Health for All~
Preparing for the unexpected, supporting the vulnerable!