Going for a bike trek? Check out these 5 tips
1. Safety gear is crucial:40% injuries and deaths on Indian roads are of Motorbike riders.Safety gear will ensure you stay safe on the road.
2. Beware of oil spills:Avoid rainbow patches on the road that indicate oil build-up.
3. Ride slowly:Approximately 377 people die on Indian roads everyday.
Speed kills. Go slow on wet roads!
4. Gauge traction:Test the traction on the road to prevent uncontrolled skidding.
5. Stay fresh:Taking regular breaks keeps you fresh and focused on the road. Don’t forget to carry your two wheeler insurance