Running deadlines, tight schedules, and long working hours have made our lives so busy that we often overlook important matters. If that’s the case with you, we understand your problem and we’ve got a quick solution for you. Our Long Term
Car Insurance Policy simplifies the mundane task of renewing your car policy every year. This policy allows you to insure your beloved vehicle for up to 3 years without facing the hassle of annual renewals.
What Does Long Term Car Insurance Policy Cover?
If you suffer damages caused due to any of the following reasons, we've got you covered!
- Riot & Strikes and/or Malicious Acts
- Transit by Rail, Road, Air & Elevator
Make your car insurance premium more affordable with our special discounts
No Claim Bonus
The No Claim Bonus (NCB) is your rightful reward for being a responsible driver. As our responsible customer, you can enjoy NCB that increases progressively on a yearly basis until the discount reaches a whopping 50%.
You can avail discounts on your car insurance premium in case you have opted for a voluntary deductible while buying the policy. A voluntary deductible is a minimum amount that you choose to pay from the claim amount. The higher the deductible amount, the lower is your auto insurance premium.
| Rs, 2,500
| 20% on the OD premium, subject to maximum of Rs. 2,250/-
| Rs. 5,000
| 25% on the OD premium, subject to maximum of Rs. 4,500/-
| Rs. 7,500
| 30% on the OD premium, subject to maximum of Rs. 6,000/-
| Rs. 15,000
| 35% on the OD premium, subject to maximum of Rs. 7,500/-
Besides the attractive discounts offered by NCB, you can avail additional discounts on auto insurance in case:
- You are a member of any recognised automobile association
- You have installed an anti-theft device in your car
- You have covered the vehicle for specific location usage
What Does Long Term Car Insurance Policy Not Cover?
As much as we would like to cover all possible risks, it's important to acknowledge that certain situations are just not feasible to cover. We like to maintain complete transparency with our customers. So here's what we don't cover:
- General wear-and-tear of the car
- Cars being used other than in accordance with the limitations as to use. For example, if you use a private car for remuneration purpose.
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown
- Damage to/by person driving without a valid driving license
- Loss or damage caused while driving under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicating substance
- Loss or damage due to depreciation of the car's value
- Loss or damage due to war or nuclear risks
- Consequential loss - if the original damage causes subsequent damage/loss, only the original damage will be covered under our motor car insurance
- Compulsory deductibles - a fixed amount that gets deducted at the time of the claim
*T&C apply. Discount is applicable on OD premium. For more details on risk factors, terms conditions, brochure, and exclusions, please read the policy wording carefully before concluding a sale. Details mentioned here are for the product- Reliance Private Car Package Policy – 3 years, UIN- IRDAN103RP0005V01201819.