Since the outbreak of Coronavirus, there had been a panicky situation created among people. After the 2nd wave people started preparing for a 3rd one – in case it relapses. While we all have a habit to wear masks and sanitize frequently. There are a few more common and special precautions one must take.
Learn What are the Do's and Don'ts of Coronavirus to Protect Yourself
- Wash your hands frequently (several times a day) for at least 20 seconds with soap and water. If you are in a situation where you can't avail soap and water, clean hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Make sure to clean your hand before eating or cooking, after sneezing or coughing, after touching a metal surface, after touching a sick person and after using the toilet.
- Keep a check on the symptoms of coronavirus, which can range from common cough and fever to shortness of breath.
- Wear a face mask if you already are suffering from the common symptoms of the virus.
- Stay extra cautious at public places and if possible, avoid crowds and frequenting such places. Moreover, if you are over 60 years old or have a low risk tolerance, it is better to stay at home. The studies have shown that people with low risk tolerance and seniors are more likely to get prone to COVID-19. Also, people with pre-existing conditions such as heart problems, diabetes and respiratory diseases also fall under the category high-risk group.
- Taking trips have now resumed and one can enjoy with their family or friends but with masks on, and considering the points above. Make sure you choose the state or country you want to visit considering the safety measures. Trust
Reliance Travel Insurance for a safe travel experience.
- Get yourself and your family covered under the Health Insurance policy.
- If you are feeling sick, contact your doctor to know the procedure about what to do, instead of directly visiting the clinic, to avoid transmitting the infection to others.
- Don't touch your mouth, eyes, and nose if your hands are not washed. Unwashed hands might have virus that can enter your body when you touch the face.
- Don't go outside of the home if you are not feeling well. If you are already traveling and get sick on the flight or cruise, inform the crew members immediately. Contact your doctor as soon as you get home.
- Don't panic, according to public health officials the risk of coronavirus is still not that high. Prepare yourself and take proper precautions to save yourself from the attack. Not having or renewing your health insurance can be a big mistake.
Now that you are aware of all the Do's and Don'ts of coronavirus, you can save yourself and your companions from this deadly virus to a high extent. The experts advise you to buy health insurance plans from reputed companies to add an extra layer of financial protection. Reliance General Insurance provides
covers against COVID-19 *, so you can at least have peace of mind in terms of medical expenses.
best health insurance plan for your treatment and hospitalization expenses. Choose a policy which will help you safeguard your savings. Purchasing online is hassle free and convenient now!