Introduced in India in 2009, the Honda Shine has been around for more than a decade now and it still continues to be the best selling 125cc motorcycle in the country. Honda Shine’s built and finish is the best in class ¬— a quality which has made it stand out. Honda claims that the Shine has a top speed of 95–100 km/hr. The bike lives up to the Honda legacy, with its fabulous performance, fuel efficiency and refinement, which are the most important characteristics for a motorcycle for setting up a benchmark.
How do you take care of your Honda Shine?
Be it for running short errands or going for long romantic rides, scooters and bikes have become an integral part of life. And so, to take care of your Honda Shine, here’s what you can do:
• Rains and dirt can impact your bike’s health and so you must keep your bike dry and clean
• Maintain the level of tire pressure as recommended by the manufacturer
• Regularly check the level of engine and fork oils and maintain them at the correct level
• Monitor battery health and ensure that there are no leakages
• Get a professional servicing done at least twice a year