Sometimes, a bunch of seemingly insignificant expenses can create a big dent in your pocket. All expenses incurred on consumable items are covered in case they are damaged due to perils covered our policy. Consumable items such as nuts and bolts, screws, washers, grease, lubricants, clips, AC gas, bearings, distilled water, engine oil, oil filter, fuel filter and break oil are covered. This add-on cover is applicable to the following conditions-
- This add-on covers private cars, with a maximum of two claims in one motor policy period.
- In case of partial loss, we will settle a claim made for the insured vehicle only if it is repaired at one of our authorised dealers or workshops.
Consumables Cover UIN: IRDAN103RP0001V01201920/A0005V01201920
Engine Protector Cover
An engine is the heart and soul of your car. The Engine add-on cover offers compensation for expenses incurred while fixing the indirect damage done by water ingression or leakage of lubricating oil leading to loss or damage to-
- Engine Parts
- Differential Parts
- Gear Box Parts
Engine Cover UIN: IRDAN103RP0001V01201920/A0011V01201920
Key Protect Cover
Let's be honest, we have all misplaced or lost our home/vehicle keys at some point in our lives. While we cannot find your keys for you, we can certainly cover the expenses you incur while repairing or replacing your car keys and/or locks and/or lockset. Here are some more details about the Key Protect Cover-
- The coverage will be available only for a maximum of two claims during your motor insurance policy period.
- A claim resulting from burglary or theft should be supported by a First Information Report (FIR) with the police.
- The replaced keys/lock/lockset is of the same nature and kind as the one for which the claim has been made.
- The loss or damage to the keys/lock/lockset is reported to us within 7 days of the loss or damage.
- Replacement of key(s) will be allowed for broken or damaged keys only.
- In case of theft or misplacement of key(s), the entire set comprising of key, lock and lockset will be replaced, subject to the handing over the other key(s) to us.
Key Protect Cover UIN: IRDAN103RP0001V01201920/A0012V01201920
Daily Allowance Benefit
We can’t deny the fact that accidents happen! In this condition, we have to leave our vehicles in the garages and travel by our own. This add-on cover compensates for your daily travel allowance when your vehicle is in the insurer's authorized network garage for more than 3 days for repairs. This add-on cover is applicable to the following conditions-
- Triggered if >3days vehicle under repairs due to perils/OD
- Option to choose days & amount
- Allowance Limit Rs.5000/- per day (For Pvt car limit can be increased further)
- Lumpsum theft benefit, if vehicle is not recovered <=90 days
- 2 claims applicable
Daily Allowance Benefit UIN: IRDAN103RP0001V01201920/A0010V01201920
We are concerned about financial impact of an accident. We cover up to 3 EMI’s of your insured vehicle if it is in the insurer's authorized network garage for more than 30 days for repairs. This add-on cover is applicable to the following conditions-
- Vehicle is in repair, vehicle loan EMIs will gets paid
- Payment directly made to financial institution
- Up to maximum 3 EMI shall be payable
- Triggers if repair time > 30 days
- Applicable only for partial claims
EMI Protection UIN: IRDAN103RP0001V01201920/A0014V01201920
Make Your Car Insurance Premium More Affordable with Our Special Discounts
No Claim Bonus
The No Claim Bonus is your rightful reward for being a responsible driver. As our responsible customer, you can enjoy No Claim Bonus which increases progressively on a yearly basis, until the discount reaches a whopping 50%. Here's how it is accumulated on a yearly basis-
No. of Years||
|One claim-free year||20%|
|Two consecutive claim-free years||25%|
|Three consecutive claim-free years||35%|
|Four consecutive claim-free years||45%|
|Five consecutive claim-free years||50%|
You can avail discounts on your car insurance premium in case you have opted for a
voluntary deductible while buying the policy. A Voluntary deductible is a minimum amount that you choose to pay from the claim amount. The higher the Deductible amount, the lower is your auto insurance premium. Please refer to the below table for the applicable Voluntary Deductible-
|Rs 2500||20% on the OD premium of the vehicle, subject to a maximum of Rs 750/-|
|Rs 5000||25% on the OD premium of the vehicle, subject to a maximum of Rs 1500/-|
|Rs 7500||30% on the OD premium of the vehicle, subject to a maximum of Rs 2000/-|
|Rs 15000||35% on the OD premium of the vehicle, subject to a maximum of Rs 2500/-|
Besides the attractive discounts offered by
NCB, you can avail additional discounts on auto insurance in case -
- You are a member of any recognized automobile association
- You have installed an anti-theft device in your car
- You have covered the vehicle for specific location usage
*T&C apply. The premium quoted is subject to change in case any alteration is made while generating the final quotation for premium. For more details on risk factors, terms conditions, brochure, and exclusions, please read the policy wording carefully before concluding a sale. Discount is applicable on Own Damage premium. Discount mentioned or specified are based on Vehicle category, Loyality , Parking & Driving experince. Policy will be issued / renewed only if TP policy is in force. Details mentioned here are for the product-
Reliance Private Car
Policy- Standalone Own Damage (UIN- IRDAN103RP0001V01201920)
**The number of garages mentioned is the total of all the garages empanelled across the country for different vehicle categories.