Hyundai Santro – Car Insurance Costs
The insurance cost for your Hyundai Santro firstly depends on the make and model of your car – whether it runs on petrol or diesel, and whether it is a manual or automatic transmission car. Additionally, your premium amount also depends on the type of
car insurance plan you choose.
Another vital factor impacting the insurance premiums is the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of the car. A higher IDV translates to higher premiums and compensation at the time of claim filing, and vice versa. Your vehicle's city of registration and your personal driving record also impacts insurance rates
Types Of Hyundai Santro Insurance Offered By Reliance General Insurance
At Reliance General Insurance, we offer three types of car insurance plans
1.Third-party Car Insurance
Indian law has made it compulsory for all vehicle owners to at least have third-party liability insurance. This safeguards your legal and financial liabilities if your car causes an accident leading to third-party vehicle/property damage, or if it causes bodily injuries, disabilities, or demise of third-parties.
2.Own Damage Car insurance
An own damage car insurance policy protects your car from losses or damages. For instance, if your car is damaged in floods, storms, earthquakes, cyclones, etc., the insurer compensates you for the losses. Similarly, if your car is stolen or destroyed due to riots, strikes, terror acts, etc., you are covered.
3.Comprehensive Car insurance
A comprehensive car insurance policy is ideal as it combines the features and coverage benefits of both, third-party liability insurance and own damage insurance. It is a wholesome, all-encompassing insurance plan, which you can customise to your liking by adding a range of additional riders.
Buying and Renewing Your Hyundai Santro Car Insurance Online From RGI
Following are the steps to buy Hyundai Santrocar insurance online:
- Visit The Reliance General Insurance website and click on the car insurance menu on the home page.
- Enter your personal details like name, mobile number, email ID, driving licence number and vehicle details like the registration number, the make and model of the car, etc.
- Select your preferred insurance policy from third party, own damage and comprehensive insurance plans to get a quote for the Santro insurance price.
- Upload scanned copies of the requested documents such as your vehicle registration certificate, driving license, etc.
- Pay the applicable premium online through your preferred online payment method – netbanking, debit/credit card, UPI, etc.
Upon successful payment, RGI mails you a soft copy of the policy documents on your registered email.
Inclusions And Exclusions Under the RGI Hyundai Santro Insurance
- All third party liabilities including vehicle/property damages, injuries, disabilities, death, etc.
- Legal and financial liabilities associated with the accident, up to the sum insured amount.
- Coverage against damages caused by natural calamities or human-made incidents.
- Cost of repairing the damages, including towing the vehicle to a nearby cashless garage.
- Expenses for damages caused due to explosions, fire, or self-ignition.
- Damages endured by your vehicle while transporting it to another location via air, road, or rail.
What's not covered
- Driving a vehicle without a valid driver's licence and filing a claim.
- Costs associated with the day-to-day use of the car leading to its wear and tear.
- Driving a vehicle under the influence of intoxicating substances like alcohol or drugs.
- Violating policy terms, e.g. damages from using your private car for commercial gains.
- Driving the car without renewing your insurance policy or driving with an expired policy.
- Human-made incidents like war, invasion, nuclear explosions, biochemical attacks, etc.
Disclaimer: The scope of coverage you are entitled to differs from policy to policy. Third-party and own-damage polices offer limited coverage compared to comprehensive auto insurance policies.
Benefits Of Buying Santro Insurance Online from Reliance General Insurance
- You can compare various insurance plans and choose one fitting your budget and needs.
- You can buy and renew your policy digitally, and raise claims and submit documents online.
- You can submit videos on the Reliance self-I app while filing claims and renewing policies.
- You can enjoy hassle-free claim settlement with our high claim settlement ratio.
- You can leverage benefits like cashless repairs and reduce your out-of-pocket expenses.
- You can make payments upfront and file reimbursement claims, which are settled rapidly.