Hyundai i10 Car Insurance – Types of Policies Offered By Reliance General Insurance
Third-party Car Insurance for Hyundai i10
Indian law dictates that all vehicle owners must mandatory invest in third-party liability insurance. This plan protects you from third-party liabilities like damages caused to third-party vehicles/properties, or bodily injuries/death of the policyholder due to an accident caused by your car.
Own Damage Car Insurance for Hyundai i10
Own damage insurance simply protects your car from damages due to natural calamities like storms, floods, earthquakes, tsunamis, landslides, etc. You also get coverage against damages caused by human-made incidents including riots, vandalisms, terror acts and thefts.
Comprehensive Car Insurance for Hyundai i10
A comprehensive car insurance policy is the ideal choice as it combines the benefits of both, the own damage cover and third-party liabilities. It is a wholesome policy that covers you against all kinds of accidental perils, losses, damages, etc. Plus, you can customise it with various additional riders.
Coverage Under Hyundai i10 Insurance
A typical Reliance General Car Insurance plan covers you against the following:
- Compensation for injuries, losses and damages endured by third-parties and their vehicles.
- Compensation to the third-party’s kin if their accidental death is caused by your car.
- Coverage for repair costs, including the cost of towing the vehicle to anetwork garage.
- Coverage against natural disasters and human-made incidents leading to damage or losses.
- Coverage for damages due to incidents like fire, explosions, self-ignition, etc.
- Coverage for any damages caused while transporting your vehicle by public carriers.
Exclusions Under Hyundai i10 Car Insurance Plans
Claims filed under the following circumstances are outside the scope of coverage under all car insurance plans.
- Being involved in an accident while driving without a valid driver’s license or insurance plan.
- Damages associated with the regular usage leading to wear and tear of the vehicle.
- Being involved in an accident while driving under the influence of intoxicating substances.
- Violating the policy’s terms and conditions, e.g., using a private car for commercial purposes.
- Filing a claim on an expired insurance policy.
- Damages caused by incidents like war, invasion, nuclear explosions, biochemical attacks, etc.
- Damages caused by consequential losses or negligence on the policyholder’s part.
Note: The full scope of coverage varies based on the type of car insurance policy you choose. While comprehensive policies offer extensive coverage, coverage under standalone own damage and third-party policies tend to be limited. You must read the policy’s terms and conditions before buying.
Planning a road-trip beyond India’s borders? Remember to buy Reliance General Insurance’s travel insurance plans for a care-fee, fun trip.
Reasons to Choose Reliance General Insurance Plans for your Hyundai i10 Car
At Reliance General Insurance, we have established ourselves as one of the most reliable insurance providers in the country.
- We boast an excellent claim settlement ratio.
- Our customer support network provides round-the-clock assistance.
- Our extensive network of 8500+ garages nationwide provide cashless repair facilities.
- We also accept reimbursement claims and settle your dues in record time.
- We provide timely reminders to enable you to renew your policy before expiration.
Factors Impacting Hyundai i10 Insurance Prices
Hyundai i10 insurance prices or premiums costs depend on the type of car insurance policy you choose. The premium costs are also impacted by factors such as the vehicle’s fuel and transmission type, the city where your car is registered, the add-on riders you choose, the security measures you take, etc.
Besides these factors, your car’s Insured Declared Value also impacts premiums. IDV is the total compensation amount paid by your in cases of losses/damages beyond repair. You should choose the right IDV to get pocket-friendly premiums while ensuring complete protection of your car.
Steps to Buy Hyundai i10 Car Insurance Online From Reliance General Insurance
- Visit the Reliance General Insurance website and choose your preferred policy from the car insurance menu on the home page.
- Fill out an application form with details including your name, address, contact details, e-mail id, and car details – registration number, make, model, etc.
- Select your preferred insurance policy and get an instant quote for the i10 insurance price.
- Scan and upload the required documents.
- Pay the premium online via modes like net banking, a debit/credit card, UPI, etc.
We will send you your insurance plan on your registered email address. You can just as easily renew your policy on our website on or before the policy expiration date.
How to file a car insurance claim?
You can log in to our website or download our app to file an insurance claim. You typically need to gather evidence about the incident, file a First Information Report (FIR) with the police and inform us at the earliest. You must then fill the claim form and submit all the necessary documents, including all original bills. You can check the policy’s terms to understand the detailed claim-filing process.
What happens to my Hyundai i10 insurance policy if I sell my car?
If you sell the car, you can either transfer the existing policy to the new owner or cancel your policy altogether. Note that the policy can only be cancelled after the new owner buys a replacement policy.
What is No Claims Bonus?
No-claims bonus is a reward, provided in the form of a discount, to policy holders for not filing an insurance claim in a given policy period. The discount increases with every passing claim-free year. The maximum discount you can get is 50% off on the premiums for five consecutive claim-free years.
What happens to my insurance policy if I do not renew it?
Insurers provide a grace period of 90 days after the policy expiration date, allowing you to renew your policy if you haven’t done it yet. If you still do not renew the policy, insurers may terminate it entirely.
How can I enhance my insurance coverage for my Hyundai i10 car?
You can enhance insurance coverage for your Hyundai i10 car by adding various additional riders such as Nil Depreciation cover, Consumable Cover, Personal Accident cover, Engine Protection Cover, etc.
Like add-on riders enhance a car insurance policy, you can enhance the safety of your health with
health insurance plans offered by Reliance General Insurance.