Hyundai Creta Insurance
When you bring your brand-new Hyundai Creta home, you need to secure it with car insurance. It is a legal requirement if you want to drive the car on Indian roads. But that is not the only reason to consider the
insurance of Creta. The main purpose of getting car insurance is to financially protect yourself from financial losses when your four-wheeler gets into an accident or is subjected to damages. With car insurance, you can rest assured knowing you need not bear the financial burden during unprecedented events.
Types of Hyundai
Creta Car Insurance Plans
Car insurance for Creta is mainly divided into two parts, explained as follows:
Hyundai Creta insurance policy:
Third-party car insurance is also known as a liability-only policy. It is the minimum requirement mandated by the Motor Insurance Act, 1988 to drive your vehicle on Indian roads. With third-party insurance, you can fulfil your legal and financial liabilities when your car causes third-party damage.
Creta insurance plan:
If you want to extend your coverage beyond the minimum protection, you can opt for a comprehensive
Hyundai Creta insurance plan. It offers protection to your vehicle along with assistance to fulfil third-party liability. Whether damages are due to natural calamities like floods, earthquakes, lightning, etc., or human-made disasters like theft, fire, etc. a comprehensive plan offers coverage. The extent of the same depends on the insurer and the customisation you make.
Creta Car Insurance
Car insurance for Hyundai Creta covers the following damages and losses:
- Accidental damage.
- Third-party liability.
- Car theft.
- Damage incurred during transit.
- Own-damage protection for owner-drivers.
- Loss/damage due to fire.
- Damage due to natural calamities
You cannot file a Hyundai
Creta car insurance claim under the following circumstances:
- Normal wear and tear of the vehicle.
- Electrical and mechanical failure.
- Use of Hyundai car for commercial purposes.
- Driving under the influence of alcohol.
- Damage due to nuclear attacks and wars.
What is the Process to Buy
Hyundai Creta Insurance Online?
You can easily buy a
Hyundai Creta insurance policy with the following steps:
- Visit the official website of Reliance General Insurance.
- Search for the
Hyundai Creta insurance and select the car insurance category you prefer.
- Provide your personal information like your name, email ID, mobile number, etc., for fulfilling KYC requirements.
- The next step involves inputting the car-related information such as the model, chassis number, registration number, etc. and uploading the supporting documents.
- After you are done with submitting the essential details, you can select add-ons if you have chosen a comprehensive plan.
- If everything is as per your preference, you can proceed to make the premium payment via digital banking.
- After your request is processed, you should receive the soft copy of the
Hyundai Creta insurance policy in your email inbox.
Steps to Renew Hyundai
Creta Car Insurance Online
Creta car insurance policy comes with a yearly validity. Hence, you must renew it annually to continue enjoying its benefits. The process for the same is simple and gets done using the following steps:
- Search for your policy on your insurance company's website and select the option to renew.
- Submit details like your policy number, engine number, car registration number, and other vehicle-related information.
- On the next page, you can review your details and make changes if required. You can also select add-ons if applicable.
- Check the renewed premium amount and pay via digital payment modes.
- After your payment is processed, you should receive a soft copy of the renewed car insurance policy on your registered email ID.