What Is Migraine?
All headaches are not migraines, but all migraines are a severe type of headache. There are four stages of migraine. Prodrome, which is a warning sign. The next stage is Aura, which is a beginning symptom. The third stage is a headache, and the last stage is Post-drome, in which a person feels tired. Migraine is more common in women.
The following mentioned signs and symptoms are common in a person who is suffering from migraine:
- Food cravings
- Change in mood
- Stiffness in the neck before getting a migraine attack
- You may see various bright spots, shapes, or flashes of light
- Pulsating and throbbing pain on one or both sides of the head
- Sensitivity to sound and light
- Blurry vision
- May faint because of light-headedness
- Nausea and vomiting
If you are facing any of the above-mentioned symptoms, you should contact your doctor immediately.