What we cover under critical illness insurance
Reliance Critical Illness Insurnace Policy, you will receive a lump sum pay out on your claim, if you're diagnosed with any of the following critical illnesses or if you have to undergo any of the mentioned surgeries. In terms of the sum insured, you may choose any option between Rs. 5 lakh, Rs. 7 lakh or Rs. 10 lakh.
Category I – Life Threatening
Category II – Lifestyle Disabling
- Major Organ Transplant
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Third Degree Burns
- Aorta Graft Surgery
- Heart Valve Replacement or repair
- Coma of Specified Severity
- Coma Quadriplegia (persisting more than 90 days post diagnosis without any significant recovery)
- Total Blindness
- End Stage Renal Disease requiring regular dialysis
- Please note that we will pay the benefit payment when the patient survives for more than 30 days after the diagnosis of the critical illness listed in category I and for 60 days after diagnosis in case of category II conditions, unless the patient is suffering from Quadriplegia, where the benefit will be paid after 90 days.