Now Your Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Will Be More Than Affordable with Our Special Discounts!
If you continue to be a safe and good driver, you're definitely eligible for discounts.
How? Well, if you drive safely, you'll make no claim through out the year. As a result, you earn yourself a No-Claim Bonus! This bonus can also be transferred over to your new vehicle depending on your preference.
The discount can be accumulated on a yearly basis as mentioned below.
Voluntary Deductible - a minimum amount that you choose to pay of the claim amount, while we pay the rest. The higher your Voluntary Deductible amount, the lower is your premium. Thus, eventually discounting the premium.
Please refer to the below table for applicable Voluntary Deductible: -
Covering your two wheeler for basic insurance is a must, but if you truly want to benefit from your two wheeler insurance policy, you should definitely consider some of these add-on covers
Nil Depreciation Cover
With this add-on, you can easily get rid of the 'depreciation factor' of your vehicle parts. When you make a claim, a major deduction could be charged based on the age and depreciated value of the vehicle or the parts that require replacement
Availing of this extra cover with your two wheeler insurance will widen the scope of your cover, provide you extra security and minimise your own expenses on the vehicle considerably. What do you need to do? Just pay a little extra two wheeler insurance premium to benefit later!
As always, there are a few important things to keep in mind :
- We offer the add on coverage on rubber, nylon and plastic parts and fiber-glass components with your bike insurance
- We cover vehicles with a maximum age of 2 years
- We offer a maximum of 2 claims per policy period
- We can add this extra element to your two wheeler insurance policy when you get a brand new vehicle or when you renew your two wheeler policy
- We cover only two-wheelers under this add on cover
- We will settle a claim made only for the insured vehicle and only if it is repaired by / at one of our authorised dealers or workshops
- We will not grant indemnity to total loss, constructive total loss or theft claims under this add on cover
Finally, there are two major exclusions that the add-on doesn't cover :
- Parts not approved under the Motor Insurance Policy
- Tyres and tubes
We Don't Hide. Here's What We Don't Cover
We've tried to cover you for most of the situations. However, there are still some exclusions.
- Normal wear-and-tear of the vehicle
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown
- Vehicle being used other than in accordance with the limitations as to use. For example, if you use your two-wheeler for remuneration purposes.
- Damage to / by person driving without a valid driving license
- Loss or damage caused while riding under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicating substance
- Loss or damage due to depreciation of the vehicle's value
- Consequential loss - if the original damage causes subsequent damage / loss, only the original damage will be covered.
- Compulsory deductibles - a fixed amount that gets deducted at the time of the claim.
We've tried our best to offer you a two wheeler insurance policy with comprehensive coverage insuring not only your vehicle but even the owner and any third party involved in a liability concerning the vehicle.
The policy covers damage or loss to the vehicle due to:
- Riot & Strikes and / or Malicious Acts
- Transit by Rail, Road, Air & Elevator
Apart from this, we recommend that you opt for a Third-Party Liability Cover for your bike, motorcycle or scooter because it is now compulsory to be taken as per the Motor Vehicles Act. It covers third-party property damage and provides liability for the third-party in case of injury or death. In other words, this motor insurance cover offers you protection if the other party is uninsured or underinsured.
Another add on cover with your two wheeler insurance policy is the Personal Accident Bundle Cover. As part of the Optional Personal Accident cover, we provide you a cover against accidents anywhere in the world regardless of who is driving the car. Under this cover, you are insured against Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disablement. The details are as follows: