Yoga for Humanity is healing our minds, bodies, and spirits while giving back to the community. On 21st June, mark the occasion of International Yoga day by practising the beneficial poses & breathing exercises for YOUR health daily. **
Reasons why one must make yoga a part of daily life:##
Regardless of the level of yoga expertise, if one regularly practices, one can feel better from head to toe.*
1. Yoga is an effective way to address mood swings, stress & anxiety.
2. Increases strength, balance, and flexibility.
3. Benefits heart health.
4. Helps one sleep better.
5. It helps to lose weight & keep it off.
6. Improves circulation & reduces fatigue.
7. Reduces various joint & muscular pains.
Numerous studies show yoga's benefits in arthritis, osteopenia, balance issues, oncology, women's health, chronic pain, and other specialities.*
The bottom line: In a fast-paced world, yoga offers much-needed calm.