When you are
erecting your manufacturing unit, you need to protect your investment.
Even small damage to a component can cause heavy financial loss. The
Reliance Erection All Risks/Strong-cum-Erection Insurance Policy gives
your project a continuous cover, right from the time the consignments
leave the warehouse till they are received and erected on the site.
- Cover for any unforeseen and sudden damage to the insured property during the following phases:
- Reimbursement of the cost of clearance and removal of debris following upon any event giving rise to an admissible claim under the policy
- Covers damage caused to the property insured by explosion or otherwise directly caused by:
- An act of terrorism committed by a person or persons acting on behalf of or in connection with any organization
- The action of any lawfully constituted authority in suppressing or attempting to suppress any such act of terrorism or minimizing the consequences it
Third Party Liability
This Section covers:
- Accidental loss or damage caused to property of other persons including property held in trust by or under custody of the insured for which he is responsible. This would exclude any such property used in connection with erection.
- Legal liability (excluding liability under contract) for fatal or non-fatal injury to any persons other than the insured's own employees, or employees of other firms connected with any other erection work, or members of the insured's family directly consequent upon or solely due to the erection of any insured property.
Includes coverage of all costs and expenses of litigation recovered by any claimant from the insured and all costs and expenses incurred with the written consent of Reliance General Insurance.
This policy does not cover the following:
- Loss or damage due to faulty design, defective material or casting, and bad workmanship
- Cost of rectification or correction of any error during erection not resulting in physical loss
- Damage to files, drawings, accounts, and bills
- Scratching of painted or polished surface, breakage of glasses, and aesthetic defects
- War and nuclear perils, and consequential losses
- Willful act/ negligence, loss discovered at the time of taking inventory, and normal wear and tear
- Penalties for non-fulfillment of contractual obligations, and operational deficiencies
- Costs of any alterations, additions and / or improvements after a claim
- Third party liability, contractual liabilities, and accidents caused by road, water and air borne vehicles