Top three reasons to choose us-
Details about the coverages you should know
Extensive & Customized Coverage
This policy provide protection to Insured against loss or damage under civil construction project due to sudden & accidental event. It also provides coverage to construction materials, plant, machinery & tool purchase for project purpose & stored at project location. Coverage can be customized according to the requirement of the insured for example Contractor’s plant, machinery & equipment use at project location for construction purpose can covered under this policy. “Extended Maintenance” coverage is available under this policy for coverage of risk during maintenance period.
Coverage start from first date of arrival of construction materials at project site till completion of project. This policy provides comprehensive coverage to insured. This policy also provides third party liability coverage arise due to third property damage or fatal/non-fatal injury to third party person (other than insured employee or worker on site)
Compare to coverage Reliance contractors all risk insurance policy offers affordable premium with option to pay premiums in installments if policy tenure is more than 12 months.
What does the policy cover?
Material Damage Coverage
- Protection against construction materials, machinery, plant, equipment used in construction, civil and other material work at the project site
- Covers perils like fire, lightning, burglary, explosion, and natural disasters such as earthquake, floods, etc. This is all risk policy which covers all perils other than which is specifically excluded under policy’s exclusions & conditions.
- Along with material damage coverage offers additional add on coverage like additional custom duty, express freight, wages & other related expenses, escalation etc.
Third Party Coverage
- Covers liability arising due to fatal & or non-fatal bodily injury to any third party person other than Insured’s own employees, or employees of other firms connected with any other construction work, or members of the Insured’s family, directly consequent upon or solely due to the construction of any insured property.
- Covers liability arising due to damage of third party property or property held in trust or under custody of the insured.
- Offers extension of
cross liability under this coverage wherein a claim by co-insured could also be defended
Wider Add On Coverages-
- Reliance contractors all risk insurance provide wider range of add on coverage like design defect cover, escalation clause, removal of debris, extended maintenance etc.
- Free clause like 72 Hours, Co- Insurance, Wavier of contribution, 50:50 Clause (Subject to project marine policy issued by RGIC), and public authority clause etc. are covered to provide a completed coverage.
- Reliance contractors all risk insurance cover contractors' plant and machinery equipment up to sum insured of Rs. 25 lakhs or 5 per cent of total sum insured whichever is lower.
Other add on coverages
- Owners Surrounding Property (With or Without FLEXA Coverage)
- 50/50 Clause
- 72 Hrs. Clause
- Automatic Reinstatement Clause
- Loss Minimization Expenses
- Debris Removal
- Professional fees
- Cover for offsite storage/fabrication premises
- Third Party Liability (With or Without Cross Liability)
- Waiver of contribution clause
- Waiver of Subrogation Clause
- Escalation costs
- Expediting cost including Air Freight and Express Freight
- Maintenance Cover (Extended or Limited)
- Design Defect Cover
- Additional Custom Duty
- Cover for Valuable Documents
Disclaimer: - For complete list of add on coverage details please refer policy wording of Contractor's All Risk Policy
What does the policy not cover?
- Loss or damage due to faulty design, defective material or casting and bad workmanship
- Cost of rectification or correction of any error during construction not resulting in physical loss
- Cessation of work whether total or partial
- Damage to files, drawings, accounts and bills
- War and nuclear perils, and consequential losses
- Willful act/ negligence, loss discovered at the time of taking inventory, And normal wear and tear
- Penalties for non-fulfillment of contractual obligations, operational deficiencies
- Costs of any alterations, additions and / or improvements after a claim
- Third party liability, contractual liabilities, and accidents caused by road, water and air borne vehicles
- Terrorism Damage Coverage (Cover as a add on cover)
Note: Along with the above, any excess mentioned in the construction all risk insurance policy needs to be paid by the policyholder itself
Disclaimer:- For complete list of exclusion & coverage details please refer policy wording of Contractor's All Risk Policy