At Reliance General Insurance, we want to make sure our two wheeler insurance holders can secure the best possible protection for themselves. So choose wisely and secure your two wheeler with our assortment of add-on covers.
With this add-on, secure your two wheeler against a reduction in the value of parts with age. You will get the parts replaced without any pinch to your wallet.
This add-on cover is applicable to the following conditions-
- This add-on covers two wheelers, with a maximum of two claims in one vehicle insurance policy period
- In case of partial loss, we will settle a claim made for the insured two wheeler only if it is repaired by/ at one of our authorised dealers or workshops
- Compulsory Excess will be applicable as per normal practice and Voluntary Deductible will be applicable if you have opted for it
Nil Depreciation UIN:
Daily Allowance Benefit
We can’t deny the fact that accidents happen! In this condition, we have to leave our vehicles in the garages and travel by our own. This add-on cover compensates for your daily travel allowance when your vehicle is in the insurer's authorized network garage for more than 3 days for repairs. This add-on cover is applicable to the following conditions-
- Triggered if >3days vehicle under repairs due to perils/OD
- Option to choose days & amount
- Allowance Limit Rs.5000/- per day
- Lumpsum theft benefit, if vehicle is not recovered <=90 days
- 2 claims applicable
Daily Allowance Benefit UIN: IRDAN103RP0002V01201920/A0021V01201920
We are concerned about financial impact of an accident. We cover up to 3 EMI’s of your insured vehicle if it is in the insurer's authorized network garage for more than 30 days for repairs. This add-on cover is applicable to the following conditions-
- Vehicle is in repair, vehicle loan EMIs will gets paid
- Payment directly made to financial institution
- Up to maximum 3 EMI shall be payable
- Triggers if repair time > 30 days
- Applicable only for partial claims
EMI Protection UIN: IRDAN103RP0002V01201920/A0025V01201920
This add on cover will make an allowance towards cost of replacing damaged or destroyed helmet of same type and model due to accident involving the insured vehicle. This cover is valid for Annual Two Wheeler policy and can be bought as an add-on cover at the time of purchase. This add-on cover is applicable to the following conditions-
- Premium starting @Rs.100/-
- Pay only 10% of Helmet cost (Sum Insured)
- Sum Insured limit up to Rs.50,000/- per helmet
- More than 1 helmet can be covered in a single year
- Reimbursement of the helmet will be the same type and model
Please note that the policy-
- Shall be available only for maximum one accident during the policy period
- Shall not be available for Theft claims
- Deductibles is 5% of Sum Insured opted by the insured
- shall not be available for damage caused by deterioration,wear and tear
Helmet Cover UIN: IRDAN103RP0002V01201920/A0019V01201920
Now Your Two Wheeler Insurance Premium Will Be More Than Affordable with Our Special Discounts!
If you continue to be a safe and good driver, you're definitely eligible for discounts. How? Well, if you drive safely, you'll make no claim through out the year. As a result, you earn yourself a No-Claim Bonus! This bonus can also be transferred over to your new vehicle depending on your preference.
The discount can be accumulated on a yearly basis as mentioned below.
|No. of Years||Discount|
|One claim-free year||20%|
|Two consecutive claim-free years||25%|
|Three consecutive claim-free years||35%|
|Four consecutive claim-free years||45%|
|Five consecutive claim-free years||50%|
A minimum amount that you choose to pay of the claim amount, while we pay the rest. The higher your Voluntary Deductible amount, the lower is your bike insurance premium. Thus, eventually discounting the two wheeler insurance premium. Please refer to the below table for appilcable Voluntary Deductible:-
|Rs 500||5% on the OD premium of the vehicle, subject to a maximum of Rs 50/-|
|Rs 750||10% on the OD premium of the vehicle, subject to a maximum of Rs 75/-|
|Rs 1000||15% on the OD premium of the vehicle, subject to a maximum of Rs 125/-|
|Rs 1500||20% on the OD premium of the vehicle, subject to a maximum of Rs 200/-|
*T&C apply. Policy will be issued / renewed only if TP policy is in force. Details mentioned here are for the product- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance Policy- Stand-alone Own Damage (UIN- IRDAN103RP0002V01201920).