Would you like your life to be a little more efficient and streamlined? Want to reduce time you spend on repeated actions? Actions like renewing your two-wheeler insurance every year?
Then get yourself a Long Term Two Wheeler Insurance Policy.
With this plan, you can buy a policy for 2, 3 and 5 years and ensure that you’ve got protection for a long time.
What Does This Policy Cover?
Even if you are an expert rider, safety is not guaranteed. At Reliance General Insurance, we endeavour to provide you the best possible coverage. Our Two Wheeler insurance policy covers your own as well as third party damages caused due to:
- Riot & Strikes and/or Malicious Acts
- Transit by Rail, Road, Air & Elevator
What Does this Policy Not Cover?
As much as we would like to cover all possible risks, certain situations are just not feasible. We like to maintain complete transparency with our customers. So here's what we don't cover:
- Normal wear-and-tear of the vehicle
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown
- A vehicle being used other than in accordance with the limitations as to use. For example, if you use your two wheeler for commercial purposes
- Damage to/by person driving without a valid driving license
- Loss or damage caused while riding under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicating substance
- Loss or damage due to depreciation of the vehicle's value
- Consequential loss - if the original damage causes subsequent damage/loss, only the original damage will be covered
- Damage to Tyres & Tubes unless the vehicle insured is damaged at the same time in which case the liability of the Company shall be limited to 50% of the cost of replacement
- Loss or damage to the accessories by burglary housebreaking or theft unless the vehicle is stolen at the same time
Ways to Save on Your Two Wheeler Insurance Premium
No-Claim Bonus (NCB)
If you continue to be a safe and good driver, you're definitely eligible for discounts. How? Well, if you drive safely, you'll make no claim throughout the year. As a result, you earn yourself a No-Claim Bonus! This bonus can also be transferred over to your new vehicle depending on your preference.
The discount can be accumulated on a yearly basis as mentioned below:
No. of Years
One claim-free year
Two consecutive claim-free years
Three consecutive claim-free years
Four consecutive claim-free years
Five consecutive claim-free years
It is a minimum amount that you choose to pay of the claim amount, while we pay the rest. The higher your Voluntary Deductible amount, the lower is your bike insurance premium. Thus, eventually discounting the two wheeler insurance premium.
Please refer to the below table for the calculation of the Voluntary Deductible discount: -
5% on the OD premium, subject to maximum of Rs. 250/-
10% on the OD premium, subject to maximum of Rs. 375/-
15% on the OD premium, subject to maximum of Rs. 625/-
20% on the OD premium, subject to maximum of Rs. 1,000/-
25% on the OD premium, subject to maximum of Rs. 1,250/-
Besides the attractive discounts offered by NCB, you can avail additional discounts on auto insurance in case:
- You are a member of any recognised Automobile Association
- You have installed an anti-theft device in your two wheeler
- You have covered the vehicle for specific location usage
Disclaimer: This policy is only applicable for brand new two-wheeler models. *T&C apply. Discount is applicable on OD premium. Details mentioned here are for the product- Long Term Two Wheeler Package Policy & Reliance Two Wheeler Package Policy – 5 years,UIN-IRDAN103RP0001V01201718