|up to 3 years|
|cover of Rs. 15 lacs|
In the hustle and bustle of our busy lives, there are instances when we miss eating lunch on the right time. Therefore, forgetting to renew one’s two wheeler insurance policy is understandable. This becomes even more challenging to handle when one has more than a single ongoing policy. No worries! Presenting Long-Term Two-Wheeler Insurance that saves you from the hassles of renewing the policy every year. This policy gives you the freedom to insure your beloved vehicle for 2, 3 and 5 years.
Forgot to renew your bike insurance? Click here to renew expired two wheeler insurance easily.
What does this policy cover?
Even if you are an expert rider, safety is not guaranteed. At Reliance General Insurance, we endeavour to provide you the best possible coverage. Our Two Wheeler insurance policy covers your own as well as third party damages caused due to:
- Riot & Strikes and/or Malicious Acts
- Transit by Rail, Road, Air & Elevator
Now Your Two Wheeler Insurance Premium Will Be More Than Affordable with Our Special Discounts!
If you continue to be a safe and good driver, you're definitely eligible for discounts.
How? Well, if you drive safely, you'll make no claim through out the year. As a result, you earn yourself a No-Claim Bonus! This bonus can also be transferred over to your new vehicle depending on your preference.
It is a minimum amount that you choose to pay of the claim amount, while we pay the rest. The higher your Voluntary Deductible amount, the lower is your bike insurance premium. Thus, eventually discounting the two wheeler insurance premium.
Please refer to the below table for appilcable Voluntary Deductible: -
|Rs. 500||5% on the OD premium, subject to maximum of Rs. 250/-|
|Rs. 750||10% on the OD premium, subject to maximum of Rs. 375/-|
|Rs. 1000||15% on the OD premium, subject to maximum of Rs. 625/-|
|Rs. 1500||20% on the OD premium, subject to maximum of Rs. 1000/-|
|Rs. 3000||25% on the OD premium, subject to maximum of Rs. 1250/-|
Besides the attractive discounts offered by NCB, you can avail additional discounts on auto insurance in case…
- You are a member of any recognized automobile association
- You have installed an anti-theft device in your two wheeler
- You have covered the vehicle for specific location usage
We Don't Hide. Here's What We Don't Cover Under This Policy
As much as we would like to cover all possible risks, certain situations are just not feasible. We like to maintain complete transparency with our customers. So here's what we don't cover:
- Normal wear-and-tear of the vehicle
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown
- A vehicle being used other than in accordance with the limitations as to use. For example, if you use your two wheeler for commercial purposes
- Damage to/by person driving without a valid driving license
- Loss or damage caused while riding under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicating substance
- Loss or damage due to depreciation of the vehicle's value
- Consequential loss - if the original damage causes subsequent damage/loss, only the original damage will be covered
- Damage to Tyres & Tubes unless the vehicle insured is damaged at the same time in which case the liability of the Company shall be limited to 50% of the cost of replacement
- Loss or damage to the accessories by burglary housebreaking or theft unless the vehicle is stolen at the same time
*T&C apply. Discount is applicable on OD premium. Details mentioned here are for the product- Long Term Two Wheeler Package Policy & Reliance Two Wheeler Package Policy – 5 years.