What does the policy not cover?
- Loss or damage due to war or nuclear risks
- Deductible as stated in your policy
- Loss or damage due to ionizing radiation
- Vehicle driven by someone other than the driver, as stated in the 'Driver's Clause'.
- Accidental loss, damage or liability occurring outside the defined geographical area for the vehicle
- Vehicles being used other than in accordance with the limitations as to use. For example, if you use a private vehicle for commercial purposes.
- Consequential loss - if the original damage causes subsequent damage / loss, only the original damage will be covered.
T&C apply. For more details on risk factors, terms conditions, brochure, and exclusions, please read the policy wording carefully before concluding a sale. Details mentioned here are for the product- Reliance Commercial Vehicles Package Policy. UIN: IRDAN103RP0012V02100001
Click to buy a new
. Also, read about the offerings attached to it.