This add-on is for any private car which is 2 years old or above.
With this add-on, you can retain your earned No-Claim Bonus (NCB) percentage, even after you've made a claim. Without this additional cover, the NCB would drop to 0% if you've made a claim in the previous car insurance policy period.
If the value of your car is less than or up to Rs.10 lakhs, you can avail of this add-on while renewing your previous auto insurance policy with us or even a previous policy from another motor insurance company.
The retainable NCB is applicable when :
- The NCB percentage of the vehicle should be 25% and above
- One approved accidental claim is made during your car insurance policy period
- The total value of the claim payment made during your policy period is up to 25% of the value of your car, as
- mentioned in your policy
- Your policy is renewed with us, within 90 days of its expiry, which is the normal grace period for availing NCB
Protects the NCB of the insured even if he/she claims (Own Damage) during the policy period
- The NCB as per policy is allowed provided renewal of policy is done with us within 90 days of the expiry of the policy
- NCB is protected in case of 1 OD claim during the policy period
- Claim amount should not be more than 25% of IDV
This is Applicable on Annual Polices Only.