Things to consider when you opt for this add on:
• The coverage will be available only for a maximum of two claims during your motor insurance policy period.
• A claim resulting from burglary or theft should be supported by a First Information Report (FIR) with the police.
• The replaced keys / lock / lockset is of the same nature and kind as the one for which the claim has been made.
• The loss or damage to the keys / lock / lockset is reported to us within 7 days of the loss or damage.
• Replacement of key(s) will be allowed for broken or damaged keys only.
In case of theft or misplacement of key(s), the entire set comprising of key, lock and lockset will be replaced, subject to the handing over the other key(s) to us.
**In case of partial loss, we will settle a claim made for the insured car only if it is repaired by/ at one of our authorised dealers or workshops