1. Plan everything to perfection:Keep in mind your elderly relatives while planning hotels, flights, and activities
2. Travel Insurance is imperative for senior citizens:Safeguard your family against any financial hassles in a foreign country by buying a comprehensive Travel Insurance policy.
3. Carrying additional medicines will eliminate the risk of several health hazards:Avoid finding your medicines in an unknown region. Better to bulk up on your medical supplies
4. Make the most of Senior citizen benefits:Senior citizens enjoy perks and discounts for varied products and services. Look out for them.
5. Avoid a connecting flight whenever possible:Changing your flight in an overcrowded airport is a pain. Have a heart and book a non-stop flight