Every car owner needs a motor insurance and finding the right one is a tough task. At the time of buying a car insurance policy you should ensure that your vehicle insurance fulfills your needs in the best way without hurting your savings. The best way to follow this is to square down the types of risk coverage you require. This kind of planning will help you decide your budget, which would in turn give you an idea of what amount of coverage you should take.
Importance of comparing car insurance policies of different companies
If you think comparing insurance policies is a waste of time, then think again. Here’s a list of reasons why you should compare car insurance:
- Different insurance companies offer different rates for the same car
- Customize your vehicle policy to suit your needs
- Get real time quotes from leading insurance companies in India
- Get an opinion from people like you to know which car policies they are buying
- Make an informed decision based on which companies offer you the add-ons you need
Cashless Car Insurance
Car insurance companies having tie-ups with select car care centers offer cashless car maintenance services, wherein a cashless car insurance policyholder can get their vehicle repaired at any of the car garages that is a part of the insurer's network without shelling a rupee. The cost of repairing the car is shared with the insurance company and the reimbursement is made according to the auto insurance policy.
Let’s take a look at a couple of eye-catching benefits of cashless car insurance policy:
- Quick and hassle-free process
- Financial relief at the time of emergencies
- Relief in terms of documentation and paperwork as most of the coordination takes place between the garage and the insurance company directly
Buying Car Insurance Online
When you compare car policies online, you get exposed to a variety of options to choose from. For instance, Reliance General Insurance offers you the benefit of getting the best car insurance quote
online by simply filling your car registration number! You will also find companies offering heavy discounts on purchase of new car insurance policies, great deals on add-on covers, convenience of payment options etc. So, opting for a car insurance policy would not only be comparatively reasonable but also help you fetch great deals such as the following:
- Customized add-on covers on car insurance policies for better coverage
- Quick and hassle-free online claims settlement
- Convenience of using various payment options such as Net Banking, Debit/Credit card etc
- Involves less paperwork as most of the details have to filled online
- Process of buying car insurance online is user-friendly, quick and the policy is issued almost instantly
- Easy access to your online policy account from anywhere, anytime
- Timely reminders for policy renewal
- Renewal of policy saves you the rework of form filling as your details are already saved by the insurance provider
Here are some useful car insurance tips:
- Whether you continue to maintain your existing car insurance policy with the same insurance provider or renew your car insurance policy with another insurance provider, try to maintain continuity between the dates of your policy. Insurance companies generally do not encourage too many breaks between the policy dates.
- Responsible individuals are considered to be favorites of car insurance companies. For instance, if you prefer to commute through public transport or take a carpool, for small travels, you would drive less. And less driving would mean less risk, thus, you might be a more preferred customer for motor insurance companies. There might be chances that if you follow such a practice and convey the same to your motor insurance agent, you might get a car insurance discount in your premium. In addition, with such a practice you contribute to both your pocket and environment will less fuel consumption and less pollution.
- Before signing on the dotted lines of your motor insurance, find out if your car insurance provider offers any discounts. Ensuring that you get the maximum car insurance discounts that are possible, you’ll end up saving a lot of money towards your car insurance premium.
- It is always considered good to maintain records of accident(s) you were involved in. Motor insurance companies require proofs and documentations of the same.
All said and done, the best way to save on your car insurance premium amount of your vehicle insurance is to do a good research before deciding on which car insurance policy you would buy. Only after you have sufficient information and understanding of the car policy coverages and exclusions of different car insurance policies, you can make the right decision for the best car insurance in India. Therefore, find out about the different policies available in the market that may fulfill your requirement and guarantee the best motor insurance coverage in India for your car.