Money transactions are crucial to any business operation. However careful you are, there is always a risk of loss when you transfer funds through cheques, drafts, postal orders, cash etc. You can now feel secure with Reliance Money Insurance Policy, which protects your money round the clock.
The Reliance Money Insurance Policy protects the insured against:
Direct financial loss due suffered by the insured due to an act of the employee involving:
Loss of Money in Transit
Covers money carried by insured or insureds authorized employee in the event of:
- Theft, waylaying, or snatching away
- Any other fortuitous event
Money in transit implies money in direct transit from the insureds premises to the bank and vice versa. Money in the personal custody or with authorized employee can also be included.
Loss of money in safe
Covers loss of money in safe due to:
- Robbery or hold-up
Money in safe implies money secured in a locked safe or locked strong room on your premises outside business hours and includes money kept in till.
Money Insurance Policy does not cover:
- Shortage due to error or omission
- Unexplained losses and mysterious disappearance
- War and nuclear group of perils
- Money entrusted to any person other than the authorized employee
- Money entrusted to a carrier
- Legal liability, consequential loss, and theft from an unsecured vehicle
- Loss due to any act in which the insured is involved as principal or accessory
Any employer who has employees handling goods or money, with a system to record all transactions, can avail this policy.