Accidents, many times, create serious financial issues for the injured and their dependents. In order to cover such mishaps, we present the Reliance Group Personal Accident Insurance Policy. This policy provides complete cover in the event of death or disablement of the insured due to accidents occurring anywhere in the world.
- 100 per cent of the sum insured on accidental death of the insured person
Permanent Total Disability
- 100 per cent payment of sum insured on permanent total disablement
- 100 per cent payment of sum insured in the event of loss of two limbs/ two eyes or one limb and one eye
- 50 per cent payment of sum insured in the event of loss of one limb or one eye
Permanent Partial Disability
- Specified percentage of the sum insured will be paid in case of permanent partial disability
Temporary Total Disability
- One per cent of capital sum insured will be paid per week in case of total disability (sum not exceeding Rs. 5,000 per week, for a maximum of 100 weeks)
This policy also has some value added benefits -
Carriage of Mortal Remains
A lump sum of two per cent of capital insured will be paid for transportation in the event of accidental death outside the residence (subject to maximum of Rs. 2,500).
Medical Expenses Extension
- Policy can be extended to cover medical expenses on the payment of extra premium.
- Get benefit up to 40 per cent of the compensation paid in settlement of a valid claim under the policy or 20 per cent of the relevant sum insured, whichever is less).
Off duty and On–duty cover
- The employer, for a reduced premium, can choose an only on-duty or alternatively, only off-duty cover. ).
The policy does not cover the following:
- Compensation under more than one clause for same period of disability
- Any claim in the same period of insurance exceeding the capital sum insured
- Payment of compensation due to death or disablement arising out of
- Suicide, attempted suicide etc.
- Pregnancy and/or childbirth
- War and nuclear perils
- Ionizing radiation or radioactivity