In case you have to report a claim under Motor Insurance, please call our Helpline number 1800 3009 (Toll free) as soon as a claim occurs.
Details you will need to provide us to file a claim are as follows:
- Policy number
- Your contact numbers
- Name of insured person
- Date & time of accident
- Vehicle number
- Make and model of the vehicle
- Location of loss
- Extent of loss
- Brief description of how the accident took place
- Garage name (with contact details)
- Contact details and name of the insured person (if the person intimating the claim is not insured)
- Proof of Insurance - Policy / Cover Note copy
- Copy of Registration Book, Tax Receipt (Original required for verification)
- Copy of Motor Driving License (with original) of the person driving the vehicle at the material time
- Police Panchanama / FIR (In case of third-party property damage/ death / body injury)
- Estimate for repairer, where the vehicle is to be repaired
- Repair bills and payment receipts after the job is completed
In the case that the car insurance claim is to be paid to repairer submit the following along with the documents mentioned above:
- Claims Discharge Cum Satisfaction Voucher signed across a Revenue stamp in this format.
- Original Certificate/Policy Document
- Original Registration Book, with Theft endorsement from concerned RTO, and tax payment receipt
- Previous Insurance Details :
- Policy number
- Insuring office / company
- Period of insurance
- All the sets of keys/service booklets/Warranty card
- Police Panchanama / FIR and final investigation report/JMFC report
- Acknowledged copy of letter address to RTO intimating theft and making vehicle "NON-USE"
On Admission of Liability:
- Form 28, 29 and 30 signed by the insured
- Form 35 signed by the Financer, as the case may be, (undated and blank), on admission of liability of insurers.
- Letter of subrogation
- Consent towards agreed claim settlement value from you and Financer
- NOC of the Financer if claim is to be settled in insured's favour.
- Claim Discharge Voucher signed across a Revenue Stamp (Format Attached below).
***Please note above list is only indicative. We may call for additional documents/information or may arrange for our representative to verify the facts of the case if required.