We aim to make the claim process as smooth as possible for your convenience. Here's how to go about it:
Step 1: Doctor advises hospitalisation (or treatment).
Step 2: Intimate your health insurance claim (as soon as it occurs).
Step 3: CASHLESS CLAIM - Visit Network Hospital for the treatment.
REIMBURSEMENT CLAIM - Undergo your treatment at the Non-network Hospital and make the payment.
Step 4: CASHLESS CLAIM - Hospital's TPA Desk contacts us for arranging cashless treatment.
REIMBURSEMENT CLAIM - Submit your documents within 15 days of discharge for reimbursement.
For the flowchart of claim process, click here
To make your claim process fast and smooth, we serve our health insurance customers through RCare Health (our in-house health claims unit). We also have appointed a Third Party Administrator (TPA) desk duly licensed by IRDA for the same.
To file health insurance claim request, Insured/Claimant can contact on numbers mentioned on the Health Card / Policy Schedule.
Information to be kept ready while intimating the claim:
- Policy Number
- Insured/Claimant contact details (phone no. , email id, address, landmark etc.)
- Name of Insured/ claimant person, who is hospitalised
- Relationship of insured with the person who is hospitalised.
- Name of the hospital
- Nature of ailment-(For health claims)
- Nature of accident- (For accident cases)
- Date & time of accident (For accident cases)
- Location of accident (For accident cases)
- Commencement date of the symptom of ailment