Unquestionably, India is one of the largest markets when it comes to manufacturing cars in the world. This is the country well-known for a nurturing environment for rich car culture. As a result, you can find a good growth of luxury car manufacturers in the country. There is actually no lack of expensive car models on the Indian roads, these days.
Even though buying a luxurious car is not a big deal for people who can easily afford it but they also need to be aware of purchasing motor insurance
. Luxurious car buyers should consider getting a suitable insurance policy for their cars. There are so many reasons why you really need to have insurance for your expensive car.
First of all, it may be a necessity in the state you live in. Moreover, it can be proved to be a good investment for you in the future. There are many situations when you would experience the benefit of having an insurance policy for your car. For instance, you are at risk of being in an accident and insurance can help you best possibly. If you buy car insurance policy onlin
e then it can help you pay less if an accident occurs. You can also avoid devaluation of your car by having an insurance policy. In simple words, going without insurance is simply too much of a risk.
Below mentioned list of luxurious cars can help you knowing the classiest and most expensive cars currently being sold in India.
- Rolls-Royce Phantom (Starting at Rs 9.5 Crore) – It is one of the most expensive cars being sold in India. Though the initial prices for the car start at Rs 9.5 Crore for the standard and Rs 11.35 Crore for the extended- wheelbase variant. You would also be amazed that this car facilitates its customers with a slew of customization options like all other Rolls-Royce cars.
- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ – It is an expensive car starting at Rs 8.5 Crore. The three letters SVJ shows that this particular car means serious business. You would also be surprised that this car is powered by a 6.5-litre V12 and deliver an immense 770hp and 720 Nm of torque which is quite sufficient when it comes to shooting it to triple-digit speeds in just 2.8 seconds.
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan – This most expensive luxury SUV in the world comes with features such as a cabin that is insulated from the boot as well as dedicated off-road modes which are truly remarkable.
- Rolls-Royce Dawn (Starting at Rs 5.94 Crore) – The Rolls- Royce Dawn is one of the most soundless convertibles all over the world. The car facilitates its users with both top comfort and performance. It can show off the same 632-hp V12 powerplant as the Wraith.
- Bentley Mulsanne Speed – As the name depicts, this classy car is well-known for its speed. It is one of the fasts ultra-luxury sedans across the world. This car is powered by a 6.8-litre V8 engine that can efficiently put out 537 hp and a face warping 1,110Nm of torque. The starting price of this car is Rs 5.26 Crore which may extend as per the additional feature.