Travel Insurance is crucial if you value your peace of mind. There are a number of scenarios in which you would need to go home early or seek medical treatment on an emergency basis while traveling. Without a decent Travel Insurance policy, you expose yourself to hundreds of risks and that too in an unfamiliar place.
The following are the risks that you are exposing yourself to:
• Unexpected flight cancellation
• Loss of luggage and sudden need for your prescribed medication
• Theft of your passport and wallet
• Cancellation of your trip due to sickness
• Medical emergency in a foreign country
• Sudden evacuation from your Hotel due to natural calamities such as Hurricane, Cyclone, Tsunami etc
• Trip cancellation due to terrorist activities at your destination
You can safeguard yourself against all of these risks by purchasing a Travel Insurance policy which best suits your requirements. So, no need to buy Baggage Insurance if you are traveling light and have nothing but old clothes and bare essentials in your bag. Personalize your Travel Insurance policy and cover what really matters to you to reap full benefits from your policy.