Introducing Reliance's Insurance Gift Card
A perfect gift for your loved ones that gives them the freedom to choose the right protection for their health. It is a gift that speaks volumes!
How to purchase?
This gift card can be purchased by anyone, in the denomination of Rs. 500 / Rs. 1000 up to a maximum amount of Rs. 10,000 per individual.
What we offer?
- Discounted face value of 10%
- Social appeal and contributory support by way of gifting on occasions or otherwise
- Keep aggregating in small sums for the right cover at right time
How to redeem?
Usage of Gift Card
- The Gift card can only be redeemed for insurance purpose and with online purchase on website
- The card cannot be used for renewals of existing coverage/product
Validation of Gift Card
- Period of the Gift Card would be of 6 months from the date of purchase
What are the exclusions?
The card cannot be used to do renewals for existing coverage/product except in case of donations for weaker sections of the society; orphanage/people serving in the family as maids, drivers, cleaners, etc. The gift card cannot be transferred to a minor
Terms & Conditions
- The Gift Voucher can be purchased by anyone in denominations of Rs. 500/- & Rs. 1000/- up to a maximum amount of Rs. 10,000/- per individual
- E-mail ID & mobile number is mandatory for the purchase of the Gift Voucher.
- The Gift Voucher is valid for a period of 6 months from date of purchase and can be redeemed against the purchase of any Health Insurance Products from our website
- The Gift Voucher can be used to purchase a fresh policy only and cannot be used to renew an existing policy of RGICL
- Multiple Gift Vouchers can be clubbed in a single transaction, subject to maximum premium of Rs. 10000/- paid via e-Gift Voucher
- If the premium amount exceeds the value of the e-Gift Voucher, the balance can be paid via various payment options available on website
- In case the premium amount is lower than the e-Gift Voucher value, the differential amount will be made available for the purchase of another Health Insurance product from Reliance General Insurance
- Gift Voucher can be cancelled post issuance; RGICL will deduct Admin & Handling Charges of 5% and refund the balance amount
- Any unused balance on e-Gift Voucher can be refunded only if the balance amount is more than Rs. 100 post deduction of Admin & Handling Charges of 5%
- RGICL shall not assume any liability in case the e-Gift Voucher gets stolen/ compromised
- Gift Voucher is the property of Reliance General Insurance Company Limited
- Any dispute will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai
- New voucher will not be issued if a Gift Voucher is lost or stolen
- RGICL shall not be responsible for the loss / misplacement / theft of the Gift Voucher from the Voucher holder, in any manner whatsoever
- Gift Voucher cannot be extended post expiry